terça-feira, abril 21, 2009

My GPS

While I was showering, a not so unusual thought popped into my head: "what turns me on?"

This is not one of those questions that can't be fastly answered, not if you want to tell the truth at least... Then I started thinking about the guys that most turned me on, about the things that most turned me on, foods, beverages, places and the whole firing up deal.

No, I guess I won't write down a list of things or a map to this treasure - not today I won't. But one of the things that gets me in the mood is that someone who does something really well, and I don't mean a specific thing, just doing it well. I've shaken while sitting down by the side of an amazing driver, who knew how to move through the cars that passed by so secure, that could pay attention to the music, make a turn, keep up a conversation, speed a bit, but just enough so that I wouldn't ask him to slow down and still make it fast enough and manly enough so that I'd almost melt down by him changing gears...

What the hell?! Doing something really well turns me on, but if that something is driving, even better.

And OK, I admit I started picturing a specific person while I was writing and that made me lose focus, but it doesn't change the subject or the mood, it makes it stronger.

Nenhum comentário: