domingo, setembro 15, 2002

Sometimes life sucks. Just that... it sucks.
I agree that it might very well be with the simple purpose of shaking things up, but that doesn't change a thing!!!
No! I'm not against the way things happen. I'm one of those people that believe that every little thing happen exactly the way it should happen, but... I just can't help being a bit pissed off with the very same thing.... the way things happen (or don't, for that matter).
Sometimes I feel like life is just passing me by. Sometimes I feel like we're both – life an I, I mean – on the same boat, saling side by side, instead of me in it, you know?! If you know, tell me! Tell me how to not let that happen. How to be in it, being part of it, letting myself go with it... 'cause, somewhere in the past, I've lost it. I've lost the connection that kept me on track no matter what. And unfortunatelly, as it may seem, I'm not sure I'm anywhere close to finding it back. Of course, I just might be wrong!

Sorry for letting all this out just like that... or don't. Actually, I don't care. I needed to. Understand or just let me be.

Nenhum comentário: